Tramp Metal Detection Systems
Downtime and repairs to crushers, grinders, shredders, conveyor belts and other processing equipment due to damage by tramp metal are costly. That’s why concerned plant managers and engineers consider tramp metal detectors an essential addition to their conveyor lines. They also have discovered that detectors are not created equal and important features should be weighed before making a purchasing decision.
- Easy set up and use
- Wide application range
- Detects both ferrous and non-ferrous tramp
- Balance or tuning not required
- Immune to effects temperature and humidity
- Designed to find tramp while scanning products such as highly mineralized or magnetic ores
- Both magnetic and non-magnetic metals are detected
- Can also be used in recycling plants to detect tramp among plastic, glass or paper.
SciTronics was founded in 1981 with the mission of developing a high quality, very reliable Tramp Metal Detection Unit for conveyors.